Monday 29 July 2013

Rainbow Instax Mini film review

For christmas this year I received a pack of Instax Mini Rainbow film. I have been waiting for the right opportunity to use it, so when I went to Shawbrook residential dance summer school I thought it would be perfect and we could all have fun using them!
I loved the overall look of the film and it added even more fun to my Instax, the only disadvantage that I saw was that when I put them in chronological order they didn't match up. That was a real downside because I store all of my photos in my album and it looked a bit off.
I would definitely think of buying more rainbow film or at least trying some of the other fun options, but I thought it went perfectly with the event I was photographing and really completed the photos :)

AnnaMae

In order of when taken:



In colour order:

No comments:

Post a Comment